Doctor Bakhtiar Ahmad is a Vascular Surgeon that is Board Certified in General Surgery. He is an experienced professional in diagnosing and treating various diseases involving the vascular system, or arteries, veins and lymphatic circulation.
- Medical School: King Edward Medical College
- Internship: Jersey City Medical Center
- Residency: Meharry Medical College
- Fellowship: State University Of New York
- General Surgery
- American Board of Medical Specialties – General Surgery
- Healthgrades Honor Roll